Rugged Smartphone, OUKITEL WP12 (2021) Waterproof Unlocked Mobile Phones, Android 11 4G LTE Dual SIM 5.5″ HD Display IP68/69K 4GB+32GB 4000mAh…
- 【Android 11 + Dual SIM+ 5.0 inch HD+】: Android 11 has a user-friendly interface, clear structure, strong independence, high extensibility, strong flexibility, and high running rate. Supports dual SIM dual standby. 5″ HD+screen provides good hand grip feeling and convenient single hand operation, comes with a side sensor for assistant key that can be customized for alternative function shortcuts or quickly opening a dedicated APP.
- 【High speed velocity& adequate capacity】: Rugged smartphone OUKITEL WP12 comes with all the specs and features expected from a high-end rugged phone. Including 4GB RAM + 32GB ROM, 256GB of expandable storage, procesador Octa-Core Helio MT6761 and a big 4000mAh battery.
- 【Underwater & Night Shot Mode& Other Outdoor Functions】: WP12 smartphone with a 5MP front camera and 3 LED Flash. Can capture incredible underwater photography up to 1.5m in depth. There’s a S5K4H7 main sensor, an 82° wide-angle camera. However, the coolest rear sensor is the 13MP night vision camera. Perfect for people who are out and want to record the outdoor entertainment.
- 【Durability for outdoor】 : OUKITEL WP12 rugged phone comes with IP68 and IP69K ratings for dust and waterproofing, resistant to damage from dropping, water immersion and flushing, shock and impact. A MIL-STD 810G certification for impact protection, and can withstand temperatures as low as -10℃ and as high as 55℃. It supports NFC, and comes with face ID.
- 【Warranty & Repair & life-time technical support 】: Customer service is critical to WP12 Rugged phones, OUKITEL’s 7*24 online support standing by, 24-month warranty and life-time technical support. OUKITEL WP12 is a rugged yet elegantly designed smartphone and will be definitely your best choice.
Specification: Rugged Smartphone, OUKITEL WP12 (2021) Waterproof Unlocked Mobile Phones, Android 11 4G LTE Dual SIM 5.5″ HD Display IP68/69K 4GB+32GB 4000mAh…